Ontario is a Canadian province bordering Hudson Bay to the north and the U.S. to the south. Toronto, its huge, vibrant capital on Lake Ontario, is home to the iconic, 553m CN Tower and the 400-acre High Park.
Ottawa, the national capital, is known for Parliament Hill’s grand Victorian architecture and glass-and-granite National Gallery, with renowned collections from Canadian and Indigenous artists.
Population: 13.6 million (Jan 1, 2014)
Bird: Common loon
- When posting articles use the original title, not one you made up
- Please contribute to the discussion on your posts (and others!)
- Linking to any illegal content may have your account banned.
- Linking to spam/clickbait articles may have your account banned.
- Memes, image macros, and reaction gifs are not allowed as posts.
- Explicit commercial advertising is unwelcome.