1) This sub will no longer center around espousing racial hatred and ignorance towards any group of people.
2) This sub will now center on posting and discussion of scholarly articles (peer-reviewed studies, law review articles, etc.) on the nature, causes, and impact (physiological, psychological, sociological, societal) of racism and other forms of hatred against any groups of people. As well, fostering discussion of these articles organic to the subject of these papers.
2a) Exceptions may be made for high-quality content that provides thoughtful dialog on these subjects (e.g. documentaries, podcasts, etc.)
3) Self-posts, memes, pseudo-scientific/biased studies, and other similar content will be removed.
3a) Eventually someone will post studies by J Rushton. Expect them to fall into that third category.
4) News and current events should be posted and discussed elsewhere. If there is a recent news story about a published paper about racism and hatred, please post directly to the published content.
5) Dissent or racially charged statements will be removed and may result in a ban.
6) I will not remove current content for the time being. This may change. Moving forward any posted content that violates the rules above will be removed.
7) Violation of these rules will probably result in a ban.
Because people would rather downvoat than participate, I have changed the downvoat policy to a minimum of 5,000.