Hello! Thanks for visiting! If you're reading this, chances are you have a problem. No worries! Here is a reiteration of the submission guidelines. Please read them to see if your question might be answered. If it isn't, please refer to the bottom for instructions and we'll do our best to help you.
- Submissions must include the Artist's name, title of the work and year of commission (if available). Please include anything else about the art/ist in the comments or discussion box.
- While direct links are preferred, we understand sites need to make money to stay online. Anything excessively ad heavy will be removed, and asked to be rehosted.
- Only Images/Gifs of artwork will be allowed. Artwork will, generally, be defined as either a painting, photograph, or sculpture that has been admitted into a 'majour' museum. Majour defined here as something like 'Chickasaw, Idaho City Museum', but not 'Bob's Street corner gallery'. That will be slightly subjective, but we'll try to err on your side.
- Photographs, while frowned upon, will not be deleted as long as they are labeled and have been accepted into a major museum.
- Discussion topics will still be allowed, just preface them with 'Discussion' and a short title accordingly.
- No art which sexualizes children, or in which children pose in a lewd or lascivious manner will be permitted. While this could be misconstrued to pertain to a number of classical works, the line here should be pretty obvious so we're going to apply the rule of common sense.
If you have any questions regarding these rules, removed submissions, or anything not covered, feel free to post here and ping a curator or MSG us directly.
Thank you for visiting the Museum at Voat, and Happy browsing!
This is an up to date (as of 5-13-17) repost because comments are disabled once a post becomes archived. If you notice this in the future, please notify the moderators so we can repost this and continue getting your feedback. Thanks for all your help!
Edit - it's an up to date post, not a up to date one. My bad. Please forgive my transgressions!