Curse of Binding:
- When an item is equipped, you can't remove it until it's durability breaks it.
Curse of Vanishing:
- When you die with the item in your inventory, the item disappears.
Ported from Pocket Edition
Used for BUD updates for redstone contraptions
Old BUD switches still work.
Portal to escape the End:
- Randomly generated portals that take you back to the center island to leave the End Dimension
Cartographer Villager (used to be the Librarian):
- Creative/Cheat command to locate structures such as EndCities or Pyramids.
Randomly generated rare structure in a woodland biome
Considered an overworld dungeon.
Contains new hostile mobs: Evoker, Vindicator, Vex.
- Mansion dweller with an axe.
Mansion dweller with magical powers
Summons imp-like creatures: Vexus
Fang spell raises spikes out of the floor to damage attackers
- Flying imp-like creatures that damage attackers.
Totem of Undying:
Prevents death from a killing blow.
Provides short duration absorbtion.
Provides short duration regeneration.
Yeah... Llamas from Jeb_'s tweet.
They can be "swagged out" with carpet.
Similar to Donkeys can have chests.
Will automatically create a caravan of Llamas if being led by a rope.
Will scare away wolves by spitting at them.
Snapshot to release Wednesday, September 28th.