I know this might sound a bit crazy but bare with me..
I thought about this "experiment" - how long can I stare my self in the eye in a mirror?
I think it's a good exercise for masculinity and self confidence
Just think about it, if you can't even look your self in the eye for more than 10sec what does that say about you?
- that you have no self confidence?
- that you don't like your self? aka self hate
- that you have no resolve/respect for your self?
- that you have no psychological stamina?
You need to be your own best friend you need to have confidence in your self, you need to trust your self.
This exercise will tell you right off the bat how strong willed you are.
I thought of a scale too
- 0-10sec -> you're a Beta!
- 10-20sec -> average confidence level
- 20-30sec -> above average, semi Alpha
- 30-60sec -> Alpha level
- +60sec -> psychopath
It's like "shadow boxing" only for your mind. Do this every morning for how ever you can hold out, but not over 60sec(that's the crazy zone)
PS. don't take this too far or you might go crazy