VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS!
The Governor of Virginia has allegedly ordered a small cadre of staffers to begin the process for determining how to cut off electricity,
telephones/ FAXES, Cellular phones AND DATA, as well as the Internet, in areas where he plans to send Virginia National Guard Troops
to forcibly seize guns when the Democrat legislature convenes in January!
The order was allegedly given to a very small and trusted group of staffers, some of whom it turns out, do not agree (at all) with this idea.
To acquaint readers with what is taking place in Virginia, here are two Bills which are expected to be enacted once Democrats takeover the legislature in January:
SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED:
Prohibiting sale, transport, etc., of assault firearms and certain firearm magazines; penalties. Expands the definition of "assault firearm" and prohibits any person from importing, selling, transferring, manufacturing, purchasing, possessing, or transporting an assault firearm. A violation
is a Class 6 felony. The bill prohibits a dealer from selling, renting, trading, or transferring from his inventory an assault firearm to any person. The bill also prohibits a person from carrying a shotgun with a magazine that will hold more than seven rounds of the longest ammunition for which it is chambered in a public place; under existing law, this prohibition applies only in certain localities. The bill makes it a Class 1 misdemeanor to import, sell, barter, or transfer any firearm magazine designed to hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition.
Worse, Here is SB64:
SENATE BILL NO. 64
Offered January 8, 2020
Prefiled November 21, 2019
A BILL to amend and reenact § 18.2-433.2 of the Code of Virginia, relating to paramilitary activities; penalty.
Referred to Committee for Courts of Justice
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of Virginia:
1. That § 18.2-433.2 of the Code of Virginia is amended and reenacted as follows:
§ 18.2-433.2. Paramilitary activity prohibited; penalty.
A person shall be is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity, punishable as a Class 5 felony if he:
1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or
2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or
3. Assembles with one or more persons with the intent of intimidating any person or group of persons by drilling, parading, or marching with any firearm, any explosive or incendiary device, or any components or combination thereof.
2. That the provisions of this act may result in a net increase in periods of imprisonment or commitment. Pursuant to § 30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of imprisonment in state adult correctional facilities; therefore, Chapter 854 of the Acts of Assembly of 2019 requires the Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission to assign a minimum fiscal impact of $50,000. Pursuant to § 30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of commitment to the custody of the Depart of Juvenile Justice.
Disarmed and Ignorant
So put simply, the Democrats in Virginia want to confiscate certain privately (and lawfully) owned firearms, take them by force if they have to,
and forbid their citizens from TEACHING OR LEARNING OR TRAINING WITH firearms, or any other method of physical force which can be used to hurt or kill someone (think Karate, Judo, Ju-Jitsu, Boxing, etc.) They want Virginians disarmed and ignorant.
Virgnina has 95 Counties. Of those, at least 75 have passed "Second Amendment Sanctuary" Resolutions saying they will protect citizens Second Amendment rights. Some counties have also passed Resolutions calling-up their local Militias! (The unorganized militia consists of all able-boded males from the age of 16 to 45. Some states also include females.)
Hearing of these Resolutions, the Governor apparently realizes if he and his Democrat legislature actually try this, there will be widespread resistance. So he apparently has it in his head that he will use force to achieve what he wants, and possibly send the Virginia National Guard
to forcibly TAKE the guns.
The Governor seems to think that citizens will need to be cut off from their electric, telephones, (get a cheap ham radio)
faxes, cellular phones and cellular data, and the Internet, so they cannot tell anyone what's taking place and cannot call other citizens
Body Armor, an emergency generator for electric, emergency fuel for that generator, emergency heat, communications gear.
- BODY ARMOR
- Vest come in Level I, II, III and III-A with the final one being the best protection for a vest that can be worn UNDER your shirt.
A level III-A vest protects against any firearm of .44 Magnum or lower.
During civil unrest, handguns are likely to be the most-employed weapons given the hoodlums that will likely be engaging in the unrest.
If you have to engage with National Guard Troops, then you need protection from rifles, the bulkiness of the vest make them impossible to
wear under shirt; they're worn outside clothing, and the costs are higher. You have to get the Armor plate CARRIER (Vest) PLUS a Level IV armor plate(s).
---------- EMERGENCY ELECTRIC AND HEAT -----------
Portable Electric Generators
If electricity is cut by the Government, or some other reason, food in your refrigerator will start going bad within 8 hours even closed
refrigerators warm up.You need to have a way to provide electric to keep your frig cold so you don't lose all your food. An emergency
generator can do that for you. The average family refrigerator uses 1200 watts of power. You need a source of emergency electric that
can supply that! If you buy a generator with 1500 watts. Most homes can be fully powered by 7500-10,000 watts.
THE GENERATOR STAYS OUTSIDE and powers your stuff via extension cord.
If the electric goes down, maybe you can run your furnace with a generator. Maybe not. The portable heaters below give off a really good amount of heat. They run on Kerosene fuel and can heat a 1200 Sq. Ft. apartment for 8 hours on 2 gallons of fuel, keeping the indoor temp around 75!
Hal Turner has an interesting history (see below). I'd take that into consideration before buying into it...
This is exactly what Democrats want with every win. They desperately want to restrict your right to keep and bear arms. Their reasons vary
, but they all ultimately mean restricting law-abiding citizens’ ability to defend themselves from predators. Mike Bloomberg has
where is our leader
is this constitutional
our country is slipping away...…………..people are ok with this