This is the easy way to read all the Q postings. Qmap.pub is relatively easy and intuitive to use, unlike 8ch.net. However, there were some features that took me a long time to find and understand how it relates to 8ch. Disclaimer - parts may not be technically exact, but it's good enough for beginners.
Start here at https://qmap.pub/
There will be a large page filled with boxes, these are the "Q Drops", posts originally made by Q on 8ch (now 8kun.top). They are copied to Qmap.pub as an archive. (Remember, 8kun deletes the old stuff.) The very top line of the "title" and the number are added by the admins at qmap, they are NOT on the original post on 8kun.
There is a line of page numbers across the top of the screen. Default is Page 1; current posts. It goes back to page 61 as of Dec. 7, 2019, which contains Q post #1 dated Oct 28, 2017, so to read them all in sequence, start with page 61, or the current highest page number.
Search box is at top of screen.
Tags is interesting. Click it and a huge list of topics is seen. Click several to see all Q posts on those topics.
Let's examine an individual box.
If you click the title, you leave qmap, and go to the original Q post on 8kun. If it's an old post, hopefully it will go to an archived version, as the older posts have "rolled off" on 8ch/8kun and 4chan.
Click the post number to show a single post all by itself. Often there is other information associated with the post, such as players, organizations, associated postings, qanon research, proofs, etc.
For example, look at this one: https://qmap.pub/read/2583 and this one: https://qmap.pub/read/2577 and this one: https://qmap.pub/read/2563
Also notice one can go straight to a specific post by adding /read/post# to the URL. When looking at a single post, navigate back and forth using the arrows above the post.
Links. Frequently Q will post links to other sites. Frequently those posts are removed or modified, and the links no longer work. There is a folder icon at the end of each link. Clicking on the folder icon links to the archived article that was originally posted.
Now to the icons on the left hand side of the page. The 1st three help with understanding the Q posts, the others keep up with associated information.
- Proofs/Memes - How dates/times/events connect in Q drops and Trump tweets, also cool memes
- Players - Who are the people mentioned in Q drops?
- Global Themes - What groups are mentioned in Q drops?
- Videos - that have been linked
- WWG1WGA Prayer Wall - what it says
- Network Graph - A visual of relationships. Easy way to use, click Tags, choose a few, and see what happens.
- Resignations - list of all resignations and a bit about the person
- Executive Orders - link to all Trump EO's
- Human Trafficking Arrests - names, dates, descriptions
- Sealed Indictments by State - (hover over a state seems to be glitchy, pops under instead of over), list in a spreadsheet below the USA map
- Analytics - site statistics
Go to: 8kun.top for Dummies
Edit: Change references from 8ch.net to 8kun.top