Neon Revolt may be an active Pied Piper operation (https://angelof-truth.com/2018/07/06/how-intelligence-agencies-undermine-support-of-whistleblowers-and-their-publishers/), designed to build a large following, based on QAnon’s posts, which will eventually be led down the path of untruth, in order to split the movement. This tactic has been clearly exposed with Alex Jones/Infowars and Jerome Corsi (FWIW – I think Corsi is Jones’ father, based on similar type tactics and an extremely strong familial resemblance, and ages which could support this theory.]
All was A-OK with NR articles up until a couple weeks ago when the r/efugees flooded into v/GA and the newly created v/TA, which many here initially considered suspicious. Soon after the exodus, NR posts this article: https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/09/12/announcment-r-greatawakening-censored-new-community-inbound-qanon-greatawakening-reddit-censorship-neonrevolt/ which made unfounded accusations about @srayzie and @shizy being compromised mods. (Note: the article has been amended to remove reference to our fair mods)
I immediately donned my shining armor and rushed to their defense on NR's page on Gab.ai. I was told to “piss off” and then accused of spreading “disinfo”. Other comments and a lack to response to my question “what disinfo am I spreading?” went unanswered. I became greatly suspicious and started paying closer attention. One can sift through the relevant posts of NR on Gab.ai for proof, assuming it hasn’t been deleted. I’m pretty Srayzie has all of the backup.
Analysis and Observations:
• There is a likelihood that the author or NR is not American, and possibly British. During the exchanges and written into articles are UK words like “cheekily” or telling me to “piss off” – not really American vernacular, but was going to let that pass (@molochhunter). Then today’s article states: “She (Sara Carter) makes the scoops of the century read like a #^%$&$ing technical manual for a ZX Spectrum”. WTF is “ZX Spectrum” you ask? It is this, the UK version of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZX_Spectrum - The UK version of the Timex Sinclair computer. Very, very interesting.
• NR writes the following: “Oh god, another unreadable “Sara Carticle. [sic]” Here we go.” So, one of the top journalists, “endorsed” by Q, is Sara Carter who writes incredible expose pieces in conjunction with John Soloman. Yes, her articles are long, but very information dense. Is this an attempt to “sour” the readers – poison pill, sour grapes, whatever you want to call it – this looks like an attempt to peel off followers and sow more dissent among the various Q factions.
• The first paragraph of this article uses “I” or “I’m” 9 times. Feel free to count in the entire article. The way an author or presenter uses personal pronouns is very indicative of psychological perceptions. Specifically, the repeated use of “I” in writing is often associated with narcissistic personality traits. For example: https://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/terence-p-jeffrey/i-me-my-obama-uses-first-person-singular-199-times-speech-vowing
• In this recent article NR states: “I’m also not some QAnon cheerleader, endlessly trying to think up new cheer patterns in preparation for the “big game.” Frankly, I think these drops suck, and they really don’t say much at all. In fact, for the first time, they give me MORE reason to doubt Q, after last night.” That’s one heck of a change in 6 months, during a period in which Q has more than proved the reality and veracity of Q-sourced intelligence. Compare to NR’s first Q-related post on NeonRevolt.com https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/02/27/an-introduction-to-qanon/. Interesting.
• NR goes out of his way to cast doubt and lack of understanding regarding Q’s “Huber >> (IG) Horowitz >> Storch” in #2229 and how Baker, the former General Counsel of the FBI, now “retired” and cooperating with Huber/Horowitz. The details are mind numbing, but all of this relates to intelligence sharing arrangements, which are written by lawyers, approved by General Counsel and created to bridge information sharing between intelligence agencies. FBI is an intelligence agency. If I had to wager a guess, forced information sharing (NSA > FBI) was illegal and the attorney’s and IGs have to unravel it all.
• NR exclaims: “WTF does the FEMA alert have to do with Kavanaugh?!” The answer is simple, it doesn’t. The announcement of the FEMA alert was like a “bait car”. As soon as the Deep State heard of the pending Presidential Alert test, they began to scramble to figure out how to corrupt the messaging system. Just like Bait Car, the perps can’t help themselves. In this case they didn’t steal the car. They began chatter in all forms of communications. The White Hats were watching and listening and learning. “We have it all”.
Take this for what it’s worth. This is not an allegation, only an observation.