PLEASE READ RULES PRIOR TO POSTING
(Failure to follow the rules will lead to a ban)
- Cringe-worthy content should be of some sort of awkward or embarrassing social situation, involving two or more individuals (either directly or indirectly). No disgusting or NSFL content please.
- Do not post any identifiable information. Block out all names & usernames from your post. This includes Facebook profiles, Twitter accounts, Instagram accounts, Deviant Art accounts, Voat accounts, etc. Failure to do so will result in a ban.
- Do not post images focusing on minors (under 18 years old). We were all young and stupid once. Kids being dumb is not cringe-worthy. This is a bannable offense.
- No content that includes or focuses on mentally ill or disabled people.
- When submitting content, use a descriptive title. Submissions with generic or vague titles will be removed. Be original... (don't use the word "cringe")
- Images must be directly linked and hosted on a reliable host. URL needs to end in .jpg, .png, .gif, etc.
- When a Voat comment, Facebook post, or Twitter post, etc, are posted here, do not link to the original source of the post, or ask for it.
- Bullying/fighting words of any form is a bannable offense. Keep all comments civil. Flamewars, drama, hostility, fighting words, and insults are not permitted. If you see any of these, please report them
- We do not track "offenses." This means that any violation of our rules may result in a ban, even if it's your first offense.
- Use the sidebar as a guideline for what content is and isn't allowed. If a submission clearly breaks the rules, report it so we can take care of it as quickly as possible.