Ok, he wrote on his instagram page:
Hey guys, everyone is asking if things are OK. They are. I will be heading back to CBS46 on Monday but there are going to be some changes. The biggest one will be that this social page will go dark f/n on Tuesday, Feb 1. We've been building this project for 6 years and those who have come to know me.. i hope you have also come to trust me.
F/N- numbers 6/14, pages in the book are beggining of chapter 3 and chapter 7
http://artofwarsuntzu.com/Art%20of%20War%20PDF.pdf PDF WARNING
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPyF5HEDL3l/ Ben's instagram post
One thing to note, my theory might be flawed because if you count the first page, the numbers are off by one, so he might also refer to chapter one "Laying out plans"
5,6. The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete accord with their ruler, so that they will follow
him regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger.
- (1) Which of the two sovereigns is imbued with the Moral law?
(2) Which of the two generals has most ability?
(3) With whom lie the advantages derived from Heaven
(4) On which side is discipline most rigorously enforced?
(5) Which army is stronger?
(6) On which side are officers and men more highly trained?
(7) In which army is there the greater constancy both in reward and punishment?
- By means of these seven considerations I can forecast victory or defeat.
- The general that hearkens to my counsel and acts upon it, will conquer
What could f/n mean? A simple search doesnt give me any answers, it looks like a code. Tzuesday? February 1st isnt Tueaday, it must be a code too. I doubt the Tzar theory because Tsar how the Russians write it but it is quite possible (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar))