Welcome to /v/Childfree, a place for those who have chosen not to have children.
• Posts must be related to the Childfree lifestyle or issues that pertain to the childfree. Birth control, legislation, kids in places they typically shouldn't be, examples of good/bad parenting, childfree humor/memes, anecdotes, rants and tales of how you spent your weekend are all fair-game topics!
• Keep it civil! No bigotry, racism or hate speech. No personal attacks or abuse. Do not post anything that advocates or depicts violence to children or anyone else. No trolling! I understand once in a while you may get angry, and that is fine. But if you're only here to be nasty and not contribute, you may be warned and eventually banned.
• Don't insult or harass others outside of this subverse for simply disagreeing with you. Do not brigade other subs. Do not post links to other Voat threads; screenshots are fine. If you do visit another sub because of a post you saw here, try not to vote or comment. Since Voat does not seem to have a "no participation" system in place, we'll have to be on the honor system with this one.
• Don't come here just to say how much you hate this subverse and its members.
• Be kind. We don't deserve insults just because we disagree with you.