For the first time in my life, given the candidate options, I'm wondering what's the point of the upcoming election?
Here's my own personal thoughts:
- 75% polled see widespread government corruption
- Trump is leading the polls on the GOP side. He's a bankrupted, narcissistic court jester IMHO. And he's leading the polls on the GOP side which says a lot.
- Jeb Bush joins the fray only to continue his family dynasty despite his family's (IMHO) corrupt and failed past.
- Hillary Clinton joins the fray only to continue her family dynasty despite evidence of her own ongoing corruption.
- Bernie Sanders: fool me once, shame on you. Fool me every single election cycle promising change, shame on me.
So given our candidate options, what do you all think of this current election cycle? Are you disengaged or disenchanted this round, or are you enthusiastic? Given the options, do you even give a damn anymore?