1. Please be polite. We're all learning here!
2. Year/Make/Model is always helpful and should be in the title of your thread. Car companies do things differently!
3. Describe your problem or question with as many details as possible. Noises, vibrations, hesitations, scary dashboard lights, you name it.
4. If you recently had your vehicle worked on, have modifications to your vehicle, or live somewhere with a weird climate, please let us know in your intro. These things matter!
5. Don't drive like my brother.
Head over to /v/JustRolledInTheShop for catastrophic car-related disasters