You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

1
0

[–] 11059124 1 points 0 points (+1|-1) ago 

I don't know about the beating thing but psychosocial and early childhood factors are stronger predictors for homosexuality than genetics. Francis Collins made this assertion over a decade ago, referring to identical twin studies where only 20% where both homosexual, and in the remaining 80%, only one of the twins was homosexual. At best we can say one might be predisposed.