This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):
9 submissions to politics
4 submissions to mildlyinteresting
2 submissions to news
1 submissions to NotTheOnion
1 submissions to AskVoat
This user has so far shared a total of 17 links, started a total of 1 discussions and submitted a total of 500 comments.
Submissions: This user has upvoted 896 and downvoted 229 submissions.
Comments: This user has upvoted 638 and downvoted 149 comments.
5 highest rated submissions:
Black Lives Matter Shut Down Sanders Rally, submitted: 8/9/2015 1:45:57 AM, 375 points (+381|-6)
BREAKING: Bernie Sanders leading Hillary Clinton at Iowa State Fair!, submitted: 8/14/2015 5:24:35 PM, 87 points (+94|-7)
Dozens of retired generals, admirals back Iran nuclear deal, submitted: 8/12/2015 4:07:13 AM, 61 points (+62|-1)
When Public Servants Refuse to Serve the Public, submitted: 8/16/2015 11:48:50 PM, 23 points (+25|-2)
The Anti-Bernie Speaks., submitted: 7/20/2015 10:27:40 PM, 11 points (+11|-0)
5 lowest rated submissions:
Fetal Research, submitted: 8/14/2015 10:27:03 PM, 1 points (+2|-1)
Life Lesson, submitted: 7/23/2015 3:48:36 PM, 2 points (+2|-0)
Memory Bucket from KFC, submitted: 8/3/2015 1:55:27 AM, 3 points (+3|-0)
Is there a way to block a subvert and/or user from showing up in my personal feed?, submitted: 7/20/2015 4:16:30 PM, 4 points (+5|-1)
Trump exaggerating his rally attendance, submitted: 7/21/2015 6:26:12 PM, 4 points (+5|-1)
3 highest rated comments:
Why I Had to Buy My Wife's Inhaler on the Dark Web submitted by leetdood to news
secretsquirrel2 7 points 231 points 238 points (+238|-7) ago
You have just told a story that is very common in the US. Drugs needed for survival are priced outlandishly hight, why, because people don't want their loved one to die and will get the money together if they can. This is why we need single payer in this county. Common prescriptions are priced higher here than anywhere else in the world. And please, don't give me the tired old line about the best healthcare on the planet, we all know it's a lie. Look at our infant mortality rate.
secretsquirrel2 0 points 174 points 174 points (+174|-0) ago
And he deserves one. Both a verbal apology issued at his workplace, in front of his coworkers by the officers who detained him AND a written letter from their superiors outlining the disciplinary actions taken to ensure these dumb-ass cops read their paperwork in the future.
secretsquirrel2 1 points 144 points 145 points (+145|-1) ago
The cops lied to cover their own out of control terrorist actions. Does this really surprise anyone. What would be a surprise would be the officer facing the same range of criminal charges a civilian would. This cops needs to lose more than his job. He needs to sent away for attempted murder.
3 lowest rated comments:
secretsquirrel2 14 points -4 points 10 points (+10|-14) ago
GMO food is not safe.
- Thousands of sheep, buffalo, and goats in India died after grazing on Bt cotton plants
- Mice eating GM corn for the long term had fewer, and smaller, babies
- More than half the babies of mother rats fed GM soy died within three weeks, and were smaller
- Testicle cells of mice and rats on a GM soy change significantly
- By the third generation, most GM soy-fed hamsters lost the ability to have babies
- Rodents fed GM corn and soy showed immune system responses and signs of toxicity
- Cooked GM soy contains as much as 7-times the amount of a known soy allergen
- Soy allergies skyrocketed by 50% in the UK, soon after GM soy was introduced
- The stomach lining of rats fed GM potatoes showed excessive cell growth, a condition that may lead to cancer.
- Studies showed organ lesions, altered liver and pancreas cells, changed enzyme levels, etc.
secretsquirrel2 7 points -3 points 4 points (+4|-7) ago
The gun nuts are out of control. This is not the wild west and people so paranoid that they feel the need to be armed and ready were ever they go are a real safety issue.