Profile overview for kalchaya.
Submission statistics

This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):

2 submissions to AskVoat

1 submissions to Frugal

1 submissions to Survival

This user has so far shared a total of 1 links, started a total of 3 discussions and submitted a total of 766 comments.

Voting habits

Submissions: This user has upvoted 428 and downvoted 2 submissions.

Comments: This user has upvoted 250 and downvoted 0 comments.

Submission ratings

5 highest rated submissions:

Mid-term elections voter fraud?, submitted: 12/11/2018 9:46:32 AM, 5 points (+5|-0)

3 TIPS ON STAYING SAFE AS A "GRAY MAN", submitted: 12/13/2018 2:39:51 AM, 2 points (+2|-0)

The Jewish Question, submitted: 10/8/2018 11:57:40 PM, 2 points (+6|-4)

Incandescent lightbulbs, submitted: 9/4/2018 1:49:24 AM, -3 points (+2|-5)

5 lowest rated submissions:

Incandescent lightbulbs, submitted: 9/4/2018 1:49:24 AM, -3 points (+2|-5)

The Jewish Question, submitted: 10/8/2018 11:57:40 PM, 2 points (+6|-4)

3 TIPS ON STAYING SAFE AS A "GRAY MAN", submitted: 12/13/2018 2:39:51 AM, 2 points (+2|-0)

Mid-term elections voter fraud?, submitted: 12/11/2018 9:46:32 AM, 5 points (+5|-0)

Comment ratings

3 highest rated comments:

Can't Be Racist. Wait. What? submitted by Inconceivable2 to whatever

kalchaya 0 points 8 points (+8|-0) ago

Finally, a blackie that has the gumption to flat out admit it.

Never forget these people plan for your extinction submitted by 9-11 to videos

kalchaya 0 points 7 points (+7|-0) ago

War is coming, irregardless of choosing Option#1 or Option#2. The former is merely the same old delaying tactic called 'appeasement', and I cannot find one example throughout history when it worked to the advantage of them doing it.

3 lowest rated comments:

Food scales are useless because different foods don't weight the same amount submitted by Siacca to fatpeoplehate

kalchaya 10 points -10 points (+0|-10) ago

About 95% of landwhales who claim they cannot get rid of the fat are lying.....to you, to themselves, or both. Those remaining 5% are not lying. Once fat, they remain so, irregardless of anything they do or don't do. Yes, it's really genetic. For these people, the only way to lose the weight is surgery and/or liposuction. The only way to keep it off is likely the same....stomach stapling, or something similar.

In blow to political correctness, Italy wants crucifixes and nativity scenes in all classrooms submitted by mattsixteen24 to news

kalchaya 10 points -9 points (+1|-10) ago

Like all creepy jesusfreakos, the catholic version only favors censorship when they are censoring others, and most definitely not when others are censoring them. The Hypocrites Creed: Do as we say, not as we do, cause what's fair for us, ain't fair for you!

Thot destroys herself submitted by goytoynamedtroy to whatever

kalchaya 4 points -4 points (+0|-4) ago

Actually, 'friends with benefits' is still a possibility.