This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):
5 submissions to bijuarunoberu
2 submissions to gaming
2 submissions to technology
2 submissions to whatever
1 submissions to AskVoat
This user has so far shared a total of 9 links, started a total of 10 discussions and submitted a total of 106 comments.
Submissions: This user has upvoted 25 and downvoted 10 submissions.
Comments: This user has upvoted 16 and downvoted 2 comments.
5 highest rated submissions:
Apple did not tell users about a hidden feature for IOS 11 and the risk., submitted: 9/21/2017 1:49:53 AM, 29 points (+32|-3)
TIL: you can't delete your steam account without support helping you, submitted: 9/30/2017 11:19:45 PM, 5 points (+7|-2)
Liquidsky censorship, submitted: 10/19/2017 5:41:34 PM, 5 points (+5|-0)
IAMA indie game developer ask me about game stuff, submitted: 10/9/2017 6:35:47 PM, 4 points (+4|-0)
Where should I publish my book? [serious question], submitted: 10/5/2017 5:59:06 PM, 3 points (+3|-0)
5 lowest rated submissions:
I been a good boy in Reddit and my post only get removed?!, submitted: 9/8/2017 8:33:55 PM, -2 points (+3|-5)
No one guess it would fall - Achievement Hunters, submitted: 9/20/2017 1:20:42 AM, 0 points (+1|-1)
A deer, very rare finding them were i live, submitted: 9/9/2017 10:59:39 PM, 1 points (+3|-2)
new visual novel subverse come visit and talk to us., submitted: 11/2/2017 2:42:28 PM, 1 points (+2|-1)
Sorry for no news, submitted: 11/10/2017 2:48:33 PM, 1 points (+1|-0)
3 highest rated comments:
firecat 0 points 15 points 15 points (+15|-0) ago
Out of 250, how many of them do work in the IT development. Everyone can see the high requirements to get the job, the dreamer act is only like 6 years old. Does he expect me that someone gone through college with their own money, got the job a few years later and is currently working at the IT development?
Sorry but i cant believe that, those 250 workers might be something else than IT.
firecat 0 points 10 points 10 points (+10|-0) ago
bunnys they never hurt any creator and they are so cute.
Take a moment to recall how awesome this show was. submitted by KennyBrassen to gifs
firecat 0 points 9 points 9 points (+9|-0) ago
When there was no censorship because of an event in politics, I miss those TV days.
3 lowest rated comments:
If you could edit the constituion, what would you do? submitted by Vic_V to AskVoat
firecat 2 points -2 points 0 points (+0|-2) ago
1) Fix the freedom of speech to fix website standards that way only the utmost extreme (killings, rape, any crime, illegal video downloads included etc) are removed.
2) Make it a criminal act to make a party (no republic or democrat), plus a criminal act to anyone who got paid (by private funding or otherwise) outside sources, the government is the only payment nothing else should give you money.
3) Remove the electoral college and at long last replace it with popular vote (we have the technology no reason to not do it). Oh and the election is 1 week because fuck the one day only that makes you work or gotten you sick.
4) All laws are free (i'm looking at you Georgia) to view and it must be easy to look up, no more asking for papers, just put it on a website.
5) Supreme court is no longer the last thing that makes things final. If no one agrees, a case is dismissed but it can be redone again. Too many times (5 I guess) and the supreme court does need to make a final choice.
6) No longer do Congress have the power to change the constitution, 70% of all americans needed to make it change.
7) Someone fix amendment V, VI, VII, VIII, and XXVI
8) Someone make XV more easy to understand.
9) Remove XVII, XVIII, XIX (this one is just a remake but sex was added for odd reasons), XXIII (state electoral lines), XXIV (another remake that needs to be removed) and XXVII (this one makes law unable to take effect until a certain time).
10) Since XX is about the president staying in power for an extra 2 months, it shall be that when the winner is announced the past president must leave the white house that very moment.
11) No more recess/breaks, all congress and the president work until they are out of office. Only official holidays count has breaks.
firecat 3 points -2 points 1 points (+1|-3) ago
youtube is kinda right about this, if you post a video about the shooter not killing people with no actual evidence then that is saying that America is still under British control.
firecat 2 points -1 points 1 points (+1|-2) ago
This is the same edited video that everyone called faked on Reddit.