Profile overview for TheColdEquations.
Submission statistics

This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):

1 submissions to MeanwhileOnReddit

This user has so far shared a total of 1 links, started a total of 0 discussions and submitted a total of 20 comments.

Voting habits

Submissions: This user has upvoted 47 and downvoted 0 submissions.

Comments: This user has upvoted 8 and downvoted 0 comments.

Submission ratings

5 highest rated submissions:

5 lowest rated submissions:

Comment ratings

3 highest rated comments:

Account Deleted By User submitted by RussianIvantheCrazy to news

TheColdEquations 0 points 20 points (+20|-0) ago

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”

― George Orwell, 1984

so Shia started a new game of capture the flag submitted by Thalean to TheDonald

TheColdEquations 0 points 14 points (+14|-0) ago

How long did it take to find, this time?

so Shia started a new game of capture the flag submitted by Thalean to TheDonald

TheColdEquations 0 points 8 points (+8|-0) ago

That amuses me.

3 lowest rated comments:

Account Deleted By User submitted by Usereman to AskVoat

TheColdEquations 1 points -1 points (+0|-1) ago

Because most people are "suggestible" and the saturation and repetition of political views from the Mainstream Media is all it takes to convince them that their fellow man is the enemy, rather than the corrupt Deep State which has incontrovertibly been proven to be participating in the trafficking of guns, drugs and people.

When do we stop talking about CNN misrepresenting news? submitted by JonReeeeed to politics

TheColdEquations 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago

http://i.imgur.com/qDPe6zH.jpg

About 68% of people are of average "suggestibility." This means that saturation and repetition is all you need to program their political view.

As you get further down one side of the chart, you have gradually more and more susceptible people.

That leaves about 16% of people who aren't that suggestible to try to convince the other 84% that the news isn't telling the truth... at all. Sure, everyone gets they are partisan, but most people don't understand that both sides of partisanship are operating on the same agenda to sell everyone authoritarianism.

There isn't much you can do to convince a "suggestible" and suggestibility is encouraged by the Establishment at every turn: movies, television shows, news broadcasts, music radio, books, magazines, etc.

The sad truth is that you are watching the effectiveness of saturation and repetition and the only thing you can do to fight back is to get your version of the truth out there in bite-sized, easily-consumed ways.