This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):
5 submissions to politics
4 submissions to whatever
1 submissions to videos
1 submissions to funny
1 submissions to news
This user has so far shared a total of 11 links, started a total of 1 discussions and submitted a total of 1507 comments.
Submissions: This user has upvoted 45 and downvoted 34 submissions.
Comments: This user has upvoted 523 and downvoted 181 comments.
5 highest rated submissions:
Paradise Papers - 13 million documents leaked, offshore corruption everywhere, Reddit and Voat silent! This is big, we need to get this out there!, submitted: 11/6/2017 3:54:12 AM, 180 points (+189|-9)
Meanwhile in France, submitted: 5/8/2017 6:40:48 AM, 7 points (+11|-4)
Caught red handed posting H-2B migrant jobs during Made In America week, sick and disgusting!, submitted: 7/21/2017 4:19:23 AM, 7 points (+13|-6)
The full 2015 net neutrality rules that the FCC is looking to repeal, submitted: 11/22/2017 1:09:58 PM, 6 points (+7|-1)
Proof that women are being paid to slander Roy Moore!, submitted: 11/28/2017 5:18:05 AM, 4 points (+4|-0)
5 lowest rated submissions:
The left is eating itself, submitted: 12/5/2017 6:48:04 AM, -3 points (+1|-4)
Trump's first 100 days, all this winning must be so tiring!, submitted: 5/3/2017 5:15:58 AM, 0 points (+6|-6)
Colbert jokes: "Here Mitt comes to save the day", submitted: 3/4/2016 4:27:54 PM, 1 points (+1|-0)
Google is currently censoring the term "Trump is an idiot", submitted: 6/6/2016 10:22:36 AM, 1 points (+3|-2)
Liberals be like, submitted: 11/10/2016 1:13:33 PM, 1 points (+1|-0)
3 highest rated comments:
Wages for low-income workers collapsed under Obama submitted by axolotl__peyotl to news
SoloPoloVision 3 points 38 points 41 points (+41|-3) ago
As per the article this shit's been going on since the 70s, Obama is just the latest president (along with the republican congress) who haven't fixed it.
SoloPoloVision 10 points 25 points 35 points (+35|-10) ago
In this sense, the OECD report shows the great, untapped promise of male students.
I think the elephant in the room here that this article isn't addressing is other boys. Boys often bully other boys who work hard which encourages anti-intellectualism. Boys also more often disrupt lessons, so it's no wonder that teachers often think better of the girls in their classes.
Then there's the problem of trying to change boys behaviour being criticised as treating boys "like defective girls"
SoloPoloVision 4 points 21 points 25 points (+25|-4) ago
- He's repeatedly called for violence and boasted that he could shoot someone and still not lose votes
- Claims vaccines cause autism
- Claims climate change was made up by the Chinese to hurt American manufacturing
- He flip flops all the time, you really can't predict what he'd actually do in office - Women should be punished for having abortions / Women shouldn't be punished for having abortions / Planned parenthood does great work / Planned parenthood should be defunded / Tax for the rich is "going to go up" / "Top [tax] rate would be lower than it is now" / Muslims should be banned from entering the United States / Muslim ban is "just a suggestion".
- His headline policies don't make logical sense. A wall? You'll need expensive round the clock patrolling of the entire thing or people will just go over/under it. Muslim ban? How do you test for Muslimness? ISIS has told its followers they're allowed to break Islamic laws to further their cause so everyone's favourite bacon test is out.
3 lowest rated comments:
SoloPoloVision 21 points -21 points 0 points (+0|-21) ago
Go home degenerate pedo supporting losers