This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):
48 submissions to AskVoat
19 submissions to videos
14 submissions to whatever
10 submissions to FakeAlbumCovers
10 submissions to politics
This user has so far shared a total of 61 links, started a total of 67 discussions and submitted a total of 1083 comments.
Submissions: This user has upvoted 891 and downvoted 12 submissions.
Comments: This user has upvoted 1879 and downvoted 173 comments.
5 highest rated submissions:
Why can a person have confusion about their gender but not about their race? Why is Jenner celebrated but Rachel Dolezal vilified? , submitted: 7/20/2015 4:08:37 PM, 385 points (+411|-26)
Why do 4chan screenshots often make more sense than reading a news article?, submitted: 4/7/2017 8:49:14 PM, 139 points (+141|-2)
If equal opportunity is law why do I need to fill out race information on all my job applications? Why does it matter if I'm hispanic/latino?, submitted: 6/14/2017 1:22:03 AM, 131 points (+131|-0)
We Let Hate Win. #London, submitted: 6/4/2017 4:18:35 PM, 53 points (+57|-4)
Freedom is the only way, yeah!, submitted: 7/4/2017 11:48:34 AM, 46 points (+56|-10)
5 lowest rated submissions:
Can we please stop doxxing Antifa girl!, submitted: 4/16/2017 11:05:48 PM, -6 points (+7|-13)
My favorite mashup artist, Isosine, just dropped a new album. Thought you guys might enjoy it!, submitted: 7/7/2017 1:43:31 AM, -3 points (+2|-5)
DJ RAVINE'S BEST LAUNCHPAD COVER EVER - AVICII - LEVELS, submitted: 12/22/2016 3:29:29 PM, 0 points (+1|-1)
DJ RAVINE'S BEST LAUNCHPAD COVER EVER - AVICII - LEVELS, submitted: 12/22/2016 3:31:31 PM, 0 points (+1|-1)
Brutal Anti-Smoking Ad, submitted: 3/21/2016 5:32:38 AM, 0 points (+3|-3)
3 highest rated comments:
Mr_YUP 5 points 104 points 109 points (+109|-5) ago
Apparently the US Marines have allowed women to become officers for many years now but they had to pass the exact same physical test that the men do. Needless to say there have been no women officers in the Marines
Mr_YUP 0 points 99 points 99 points (+99|-0) ago
It's not that it's a surprise. It's that someone finally found concrete numbers to back it up.
Muslims appalled by "perfect man" billboard in Indianapolis submitted by dv1155 to news
Mr_YUP 0 points 68 points 68 points (+68|-0) ago
The billboard reads this.
"The Perfect Man"
• Married a 6 year old
• Slave owner & dealer
• Beheaded 600 Jews in one day
• 13 wives, 11 at one time
• Tortured & killed unbelievers
3 lowest rated comments:
Mr_YUP 22 points -20 points 2 points (+2|-22) ago
Stop trying to play identity politics. Yes you're right. There are more dark skinned people than fair skinned people. Yes you're right they only care about their surrounding environment. Stop trying to make a skin based argument
Mr_YUP 13 points -9 points 4 points (+4|-13) ago
That's actually really scary... The audience could rush the stage and seriously hurt those girls...
edit: I meant that in more of a hivemind type of situation. Not in a all men rape situation.
Mr_YUP 10 points -8 points 2 points (+2|-10) ago
10% of the group ruin it for the other 90%...