This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):
4 submissions to 4chan
3 submissions to news
3 submissions to whatever
2 submissions to science
1 submissions to technology
This user has so far shared a total of 8 links, started a total of 7 discussions and submitted a total of 466 comments.
Submissions: This user has upvoted 2574 and downvoted 23 submissions.
Comments: This user has upvoted 4758 and downvoted 85 comments.
5 highest rated submissions:
"How to fuck with a PORN LAWYER," anon's greentext about trolling Michael Avenatti (/pol/ thread archive), submitted: 9/25/2018 9:29:31 PM, 31 points (+31|-0)
[YOUTUBE SHOOTER ARCHIVE](https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166672825/), submitted: 4/4/2018 10:04:31 PM, 26 points (+27|-1)
Are you woke to the (((cat))) question? Research shows cat-borne parasites may be corroding your mental health., submitted: 11/1/2018 1:19:38 AM, 26 points (+44|-18)
United States Attorney General Matthew Whitaker is a weeb from /fit/, submitted: 11/8/2018 9:00:00 PM, 14 points (+14|-0)
The Jacksonville Landing is a gun free zone., submitted: 8/26/2018 8:31:59 PM, 12 points (+12|-0)
5 lowest rated submissions:
Saudi Prince present for YouTube and LA shootings, submitted: 4/5/2018 1:31:41 AM, 0 points (+3|-3)
Is Purism an NSA honeypot?, submitted: 4/9/2018 5:45:37 AM, 0 points (+4|-4)
"Senatori, Mark Zuckerberg nije zloinac. S prijezirom odbacujem vau presudu! To je otrov, koji sam popio." - Mark Zuckerberg (1984-2018), submitted: 4/12/2018 1:35:57 AM, 1 points (+1|-0)
Happy National Voter Registration Day from Reddit! Reminder that the internet is a containment board., submitted: 9/26/2018 6:50:34 PM, 1 points (+1|-0)
Interpol chief Meng Hongwei vanishes on trip to China, submitted: 10/5/2018 7:06:52 PM, 2 points (+2|-0)
3 highest rated comments:
CouldBeTrump 2 points 91 points 93 points (+93|-2) ago
17 comments and nobody has mentioned a kippah or yarmulke.
CouldBeTrump 2 points 45 points 47 points (+47|-2) ago
OP image is old satire, not actual news.
STOP REPOSTING THIS AS IF IT WERE TRUE.
Reposting disinfo makes us all look bad and distracts us from the actual story.
IIRC, this image started popping up in threads shortly after Rabbi Avi showed up in Iceland as a joke about the direction he was likely to try to push Icelandic politics.
I have never seen any source on Rabbi Avi Feldman advocating for Iceland to take in migrants--the right panel, though believable, is a fabrication (the headline even uses a serif font whereas Iceland Monitor articles use sans-serif).
However, he did have a political purpose in Iceland: aiding the Jewish fight against the pending Icelandic ban on genital mutilation. In fact, a search on the Iceland Monitor for "rabbi" yields only one result, an article about a Danish rabbi upset about the genital mutilation ban:
Source for the left panel:
More on the genital mutilation legislative fight:
3 lowest rated comments:
VIDEO: Alveda King Just Dropped A Bomb on Liberals and MSM About Martin Luther King Jr. and President Trump ~ says her uncle would've prayed for & with President Trump in the spirit of God and unity submitted by Scrooblemeyer to news
CouldBeTrump 2 points -2 points 0 points (+0|-2) ago
Just because you can kill select hardware doesn't exclude the possibility of other hardware being compromised.
CouldBeTrump 1 points -1 points 0 points (+0|-1) ago
Super Male Vitality
I think it's pretty much a pile of aphrodisiacs.
- Tribulus terrestris (fruit) - Tribulus terrestris is a vigorous plant integrated into the Super Male Vitality. Numerous benefits regarding vitality are attributed to the plant by men worldwide.*
- Suma (root)- Suma is a ground vine with deep roots. It is native to the Amazon and other parts of South America. Suma has been in use for nearly 300 years. It's even been called "the Russian Secret" due to its use by Russian athletes.*
- Ashwaganda (root) - Better known as Indian ginseng, ashwaganda has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a key ingredient that may help to enhance energy and mental function.*
- Maca (root) - Maca, or Peruvian ginseng, is a vigorous plant that grows atop the Andes. Maca was made popular by indigenous tribes in Peru who have used the root for purposes of vitality for quite some time.*
- Avena sativa (root) - Also known as the common oat, avena sativa contains natural compounds that may help support normal response in men.*
- Tongkat ali (root) - Tongkat ali, or Malaysian ginseng, is traditionally held to support a number of natural functions in men.*
- Catuaba (bark) - Native to the Amazon, catuaba is a small, flowering tree. Its bark was discovered by the Tupi tribe and described as having qualities that may aid in male vitality.*
- Muira puama (bark) - Muira puama is a small tree native to the Amazon. Practitioners of Brazilian herbal medicine reportedly use muira puama bark.*
- Fulvic acid
The Real Red Pill
Mainly Pregnenolone with some minerals and B vitamins.
Looks like an antioxidant supplement.
- ElevATP® (Ancient Peat, Apple Extract) - ElevATP® is a patented, one-of-a-kind, clinically studied ingredient that is a combination of ancient peat moss and apple polyphenol extract. This ingredient has been studied on elite athlete performance and ATP energy production. *
- Cordyceps sinensis - A potent adaptogen known in traditional Chinese medicine for its potent immunoregulatory abilities and is claimed to be the most powerful adaptogens available. The active ingredient is thought to be free DNA nucleotides. Once found growing out of caterpillars in Chinese fields, this fungus is now grown in cultures without the use of insects. *
- Organic Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) - Reishi is a traditional Chinese medicine that is one of the most potent Chinese medicinal mushrooms available. The polysaccharides are considered the active ingredient that contributes to its adaptogenic properties. *
- Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) - Found in all human cells located mainly in the mitochondria, this compound is not classified as a vitamin yet but is structurally very similar. CoQ10 is required to produce ATP, the energy of our cells. CoQ10 also doubles as a potent free radical scavenger and to help protect mitochondria and DNA! *
- Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) - Found in certain energy related enzymes in the body, strangely PQQ is only found elsewhere in kiwi fruit and human breastmilk. PQQ is a recent discovery but is already being extensively studied for its ability to increase cellular energy levels.
- Astragalus membranaceus root extract - One of the most powerful adaptogens in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Used traditionally for thousands of years to adapt to stress, travel, and life longevity. For the active polysaccharide compounds we use a water extract which avoids unwanted residual solvents and provides the active compounds. *
- R-alpha Lipoic acid - ALA is another antioxidant that strongly resembles the structure of a vitamin. ALA can prevent oxidative damage in cells and has even been found in studies to restore certain levels of vitamins in cells such as Vitamin E and Vitamin C. *
- Rhodiola rosea root extract - A well-known adaptogen found in Tibetan mountains. This herb used in traditional chinese medicine to support energy levels, the immune system, relieve stress, mood, and brain function. *
- trans-resveratrol - One of the most potent and well known antioxidants. *
- And Many More incredible ingredients!
Aimed at gut health and wellness.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract - Recent studies show many very promising results on the activity of grapefruit seed extract on yeast and fungus. Grapefruit seed extract is also a super potent antioxidant, doubling as a free radical scavenger!
- Pau D’Arco Bark - Pau D'arco is a South American tree known for its bark's ability to possess microbe balancing properties. The bark has been used traditionally as a therapeutic tea by the natives of the South American rainforests.
- Grape Seed Extract - Grape seed extract also has many recent studies that indicate a marked activity on yeasts as well as a high antioxidant potential.
- Garlic Bulb - Garlic is well known as a preservative agent in food. Raw garlic is needed for the effects however because cooking destroys the active ingredients, alliin and allicin.
- Organic Moringa Leaf - Recent studies show a strong correlation between Moringa leaf and microbe balancing properties. Moringa is used traditionally as an internal microbe cleanse in Southern Asia.
- Magnesium Caprylate - A naturally occurring fatty acid that is found in small concentrations in coconut oil and is used by the plant to protect its fruit from microbe imbalances.
- Organic Wormwood Herb - Wormwood has been used for centuries as an internal cleanse and is backed by many recent studies.
- And Even More Powerful Ingredients!
"With our powerful set of ingredients, we sought to make the perfect formula for boosting your performance and energy levels* daily. These all-natural and healthy ingredients include:"
- Niacin- An essential B vitamin that helps improve vascular function acting as a vasodialater.
- Zinc- An essential mineral that promotes men’s health and vitality.
- LJ100® Eurycoma Longifolia Root Extract- A patented extract of tongkat ali that is the most concentrated and potent extract on the market. Eurycoma longifolia is an ancient Malaysian herb that has been used for thousands of years traditionally for fertility and libido in men.
- Organic Maca Root Concentrate- Maca root has been used for thousands of years by the natives of Peru. The natives used this herb traditionally for fertility by incorporating it into their daily diet
- Horny Goat Weed leaf and stem- Horny Goat Weed is a traditional Chinese medicine used for centuries in China for Kidney, Liver, and Aphrodesiac support. The herb is named because centuries ago Chinese goat herders found that their goats would get more virile after eating this native weed.
- Tribulus Terrestris Fruit Extract- Tribulus terrestris is an ayurvedic herb (also known as Gokshura in India) that has been used traditionally for liver support, fertility aid, and Power virility.