This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):
17 submissions to windows10
10 submissions to AskVoat
6 submissions to 4k
6 submissions to newsubverses
6 submissions to Microsoft
This user has so far shared a total of 59 links, started a total of 81 discussions and submitted a total of 686 comments.
Submissions: This user has upvoted 17693 and downvoted 32 submissions.
Comments: This user has upvoted 520 and downvoted 26 comments.
5 highest rated submissions:
Whom else on VOAT would leave Earth in a heartbeat if they had a way to do it.....even if (especially if) it was a one-way trip across the stars?, submitted: 6/27/2015 2:32:18 PM, 143 points (+147|-4)
Screw Microsoft/Windows......Linux Mint here I come!, submitted: 8/31/2015 9:39:38 PM, 51 points (+52|-1)
How many of you Goats came here because of Pao-pocolypse?, submitted: 6/22/2015 8:58:48 PM, 34 points (+37|-3)
Anyone want to help me build the worlds first Fully Electric, Zero-Carbon Emission, Fully Self-Contained and Ocean Worthy Yacht and take on a year long trip around the world?, submitted: 1/1/2016 1:45:40 AM, 32 points (+33|-1)
Introducing the Society of Armed Americans - please join/share if you support the United States Constitution or 2nd Amendment, submitted: 7/4/2016 12:52:26 AM, 29 points (+30|-1)
5 lowest rated submissions:
This sub needs a better theme!, submitted: 8/21/2015 9:02:28 AM, -4 points (+1|-5)
This sub needs a better theme!, submitted: 8/21/2015 9:03:22 AM, -3 points (+2|-5)
This sub needs a better theme!, submitted: 8/21/2015 9:03:49 AM, -3 points (+2|-5)
This sub needs a better theme!, submitted: 8/21/2015 9:01:58 AM, -3 points (+2|-5)
This sub needs better CSS/Theming!, submitted: 8/21/2015 8:47:28 AM, -3 points (+1|-4)
3 highest rated comments:
venuspcs 7 points 147 points 154 points (+154|-7) ago
- The P2P is **ONLY **to share updates via your OWN NETWORK.
- Telemetry - this is nothing new, Microsoft has collected logs and crash data from their OSes and Software for years. Even Apple does it with OSX. But if you are that paranoid download NTLite and remove Asimov.
- Real-Time Protection is there for a reason, to protect people. You can turn it off for varying intervals but yes it turns back on automatically to keep you protected. If you install a 3rd Party Antivirus like Trend Micro, Avast, etc. Windows 10 automatically disables Windows Defender.
- Cortana is a Web-Based service. The volume of data needed to make it work properly would not fit on most computers. But if you are that paranoid you can turn Cortana and Web Search off. On the taskbar click on the Magnifier icon, then click the Sandwich Icon top left, then click settings and turn Cortana and Web Search off. Then right click an empty space on the taskbar, click search and then hidden.
- Content-Suggestions - Yes the ads are there, but you can go to Settings>Privacy>Manage my Microsoft advertising and other personalization info - This will open a webpage in your default browser. Once signed in you can turn off Browser-Ads (from Microsoft), and OS ads (from Microsoft)
- WiFi Sense - This is really easy to turn off, go to Settings>Network & Internet>Manage Wi-Fi Settings and turn off "Connect to networks shared by my contacts
- Automatic Updates (Forced Updates) - these can easily be turned off as well - go to Settings>Network & Internet> Advanced Options and turn on "Set as metered connection". This will have to be done for every network you connect to so don't forget.
Lastly, OP you did all that work providing links to feed the conspiracy but did no work to actually show that it isn't as bad as you claim or that everything you are complaining about can be fixed easily.
venuspcs 0 points 41 points 41 points (+41|-0) ago
Me also, up to 91 CCP
venuspcs 0 points 25 points 25 points (+25|-0) ago
Dude, what the fuck are you smoking to come up with a question like that?
Butt to answer the question.....I would build a giant Buttplug Pyramid in a Geologically stable area and carve my name, date of birth and social security number into all four sides of the pyramid.
3 lowest rated comments:
venuspcs 5 points -5 points 0 points (+0|-5) ago
I doubt it cause I am thinking :This skinny bitch needs to eat more so her ass and waist match her boobs!"
NSFW! Video shows Alton Sterling Reaching for something TWICE submitted by piratse to news
venuspcs 3 points -3 points 0 points (+0|-3) ago
That wasn't a fucking gun the cop pulled out of his right front pocket, it was a pocket knife and a really damn small one at that.....
Need Help with Legal Fees After False Arrest in Chicago submitted by venuspcs to whatever
venuspcs 2 points -2 points 0 points (+0|-2) ago
I am a company driver. Since you didn't read everything I will spell it out here:
So a month before my arrest I bought a vehicle, a 2006 Hummer H3 because my old van just wasn't worth putting any more money into. I had saved up $6,000 of the $9200 I paid for the vehicle but had to borrow the other $3200 from my employer. At the time of my arrest I still owed my boss $1200 on that. Then because of the arrest he had to spend $1,000 to bond me out of jail and another $800 to get my semi truck out of jail (impound). Leaving me owing him a total of $3,000.
To make matters worse, because the police lied and said I lived in Illinois to get Felony Review to tell them to charge me with a felony I am not allowed to leave the state of Illinois. Which means my pay has been cut more than in half since I can only run a couple little short loads a week within the state. So all my pay is going to pay back my boss right now. I still owe him as of today $1400; that's the $1000 bond and $400 on the Impound Fee. When I get paid next Friday I will still owe him probably about $800 and have to go to court the following Monday....so there is no time for me to come up with the money from working. Yes I have a very nice boss but asking him for another $3500 right now might cost me my job and my place to live and then I still wouldn't have a lawyer.
PS - I make too much money to qualify for a Public Defender.