Profile overview for the_gamer_rises.
Submission statistics

This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):

4 submissions to news

2 submissions to askgoat

2 submissions to AskVoat

1 submissions to KotakuInAction

1 submissions to SoapboxBanhammer

This user has so far shared a total of 6 links, started a total of 5 discussions and submitted a total of 332 comments.

Voting habits

Submissions: This user has upvoted 25 and downvoted 13 submissions.

Comments: This user has upvoted 122 and downvoted 115 comments.

Submission ratings

5 highest rated submissions:

5 lowest rated submissions:

Comment ratings

3 highest rated comments:

Hypersensitivity and soft censorship may be muffling free speech in America - The New Yorker submitted by InMediaRes to news

the_gamer_rises 1 points 232 points (+233|-1) ago

might be? lol. and water might be wet.

Teen girl up on murder charges for convincing man to kill himself via text messages submitted by the_gamer_rises to news

the_gamer_rises 2 points 155 points (+157|-2) ago

this bitch is a straight up sociopath. dont read the text messages if you are easily angered.

Uber says let's debate. New York City mayor says forget about it. submitted by toatsmavoats to news

the_gamer_rises 4 points 153 points (+157|-4) ago

this is happening all over the world. i hope uber stays strong. these taxi monopolies need to be smashed and i am glad to see them running scared on literally every continent... yes even antarctica.

taxi drivers are such entitled assholes. they think they can provide a shit service and charge what ever they like and we are supposed to just deal with it because lobbyists working for the cab companies keep their monopoly good and tight?

but now all of a sudden the taxi companies are having a cry because someone is putting consumers first and users are leaving them in droves? fuck em.

in australia we can sometimes be waiting over an hour for a taxi. they arent forced to come and pick you up, and if the driver doesnt want to youre fucked. and when they do its usually an immigrant (which i dont mind but seems to piss a lot of others off) who tries to take you the long way around. uber does the exact opposite and these idiot cab companies wonder why no one uses their shit service anymore

3 lowest rated comments:

Heavily-armed white men patrol Ferguson, ready to confront authorities to defend US Constitution submitted by Wildfire_ca to news

the_gamer_rises 9 points -6 points (+3|-9) ago

we are few and far between brother. fuck the good and the evil people, theyre all the same

98% of comments on Reddit now just complaining about the other 2% submitted by dildonkers to MeanwhileOnReddit

the_gamer_rises 5 points -5 points (+0|-5) ago

talk to your asshole border control then. idiot laplander

Black Lives Matter Activist Arrested for Online Threat to Kill All White People In The Town in La Plata, Maryland submitted by pandabill to news

the_gamer_rises 10 points -5 points (+5|-10) ago

black people in america dont get it. white people let you kill each other by thousands because they dont give a shit about you. but the moment you threaten a white person your life is forfeit.