Profile overview for munk_e_man.
Submission statistics

This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):

6 submissions to talkingshit

4 submissions to news

2 submissions to Canada

1 submissions to cinema

1 submissions to gaming

This user has so far shared a total of 9 links, started a total of 7 discussions and submitted a total of 100 comments.

Voting habits

Submissions: This user has upvoted 250 and downvoted 0 submissions.

Comments: This user has upvoted 306 and downvoted 14 comments.

Submission ratings

5 highest rated submissions:

Some guy shoots a Lion with a name and now people all of a sudden every moron is outraged, and how that's a symptom of a bigger problem. , submitted: 7/29/2015 4:32:42 PM, 18 points (+22|-4)

Torontonians create memorial for dead raccoon, submitted: 7/10/2015 1:45:22 PM, 11 points (+13|-2)

Fallout 4 on my mid-tier laptop., submitted: 7/13/2015 11:30:37 PM, 10 points (+11|-1)

"Amy Schumer and Why You Should Appreciate Her Brilliance" articles are the biggest load of shit I've ever come across. , submitted: 7/19/2015 9:08:37 PM, 7 points (+8|-1)

Canada conducts 1st airstrike in Syria, submitted: 4/9/2015 6:02:27 AM, 6 points (+7|-1)

5 lowest rated submissions:

Comment ratings

3 highest rated comments:

deleted by user submitted by rdopl to funny

munk_e_man 3 points 70 points (+73|-3) ago

Yeah, Greece just completely fucked itself over because it's full of stupid incompetent greedy and corrupt people. Oh wait, that's just nonsensical bullshit media spin which you're perpetuating with your lame dick post.

Don't believe me? Read on: • Greeks work more hours and retire later than Germans
• Greece's debt ratio is rated at 18% of GDP according to Ipsas, but Germany has been overestimating at 175%
• Even though Greeks are facing severe austerity measures which are considered outrageous by many economists, they've still managed to run a surplus since 2012
• Germany is enjoying a weakened Euro, and would prefer to keep Greece under their heel as exports have risen from 27% in 1999 to 45% in 2014
• Taking on the Euro was a horrible decision for Greece, but one that it was lured into accepting because Germany has a utopian fantasy where one currency is suitable for extremely different countries
• Unlike the United States which takes surplus money from well off states and distributes them to subsidize poorer ones, the EU actively undermines countries that don't meet their quotas, punishing them with austerity and massive loans at outrageous rates
• Of the most recent bailout money, Greek banks pilfered 90% leaving a meager 10% for the Greek populace

Sources and additional reading:

Fallout 4 is about "freedom", not being the "best looking game," says Bethesda submitted by IndieRock to gaming

munk_e_man 0 points 28 points (+28|-0) ago

Not to mention the freedom. Anytime a game offers this huge amount of customization and sandboxing, it comes at the expense of a bit of graphics. Modders will always be there for power PC gamers who have rigs able to handle intense graphics, but as someone with a pretty mediocre laptop I'm more excited that the game will actually be able to run on my computer.

Cannot decide between PS4 and Xbox One submitted by BleakBaron to gaming

munk_e_man 0 points 20 points (+20|-0) ago

Idk why you're being down voated.

Uhh... you realize there's vote counters on this site right? He's sitting at only one downvote.

3 lowest rated comments:

Yes, Ben Affleck Will Direct a New Batman Movie submitted by mschenk to movies

munk_e_man 2 points -1 points (+1|-2) ago

I had a dream last night that I had a rideshare style thing with Ben Affleck last night and was telling him that I first saw him playing the douchebag in Mallrats. I then told him that I never thought he'd become not only a decent actor, but a pretty damn good director. I personally think he has a good shot at making a great Batman flick especially since every film he releases gets better and better reviews.

deleted by user submitted by rdopl to funny

munk_e_man 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago

I'm pretty sure I provided this link to the Forbes article earlier, but if not here it is just in case:

2 dead after shooting spree in southern German city of Ansbach submitted by munk_e_man to news

munk_e_man 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago

If you were a betting man would you say this will lead to:

a) Better resources allocated for mental health facilities?
b) More government surveillance?