Profile overview for blablah.
Submission statistics

This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):

27 submissions to pizzagate

2 submissions to pizzagatewhatever

2 submissions to news

1 submissions to videos

1 submissions to whatever

This user has so far shared a total of 24 links, started a total of 9 discussions and submitted a total of 166 comments.

Voting habits

Submissions: This user has upvoted 59 and downvoted 7 submissions.

Comments: This user has upvoted 23 and downvoted 14 comments.

Submission ratings

5 highest rated submissions:

2 people who worked for James Alefantis said that the basement is not in Comet Ping Pong, but in Bucks Fishing and Camping, submitted: 4/18/2017 5:05:16 PM, 117 points (+117|-0)

HAPPENING 1600 PAGES OF HUMA EMAILS, submitted: 9/14/2017 6:10:45 PM, 117 points (+118|-1)

The FBI May Have Run Not Just One But 24 Dark Web Child-Porn Websites, submitted: 4/27/2017 9:21:18 PM, 99 points (+99|-0)

HAPPENING!!! AWAN'S TO TURN STATES EVIDENCE, submitted: 9/8/2017 10:08:36 PM, 94 points (+104|-10)

New findings about Hillary Clinton about child trafficing @ 4chan, submitted: 9/30/2017 8:01:03 PM, 90 points (+94|-4)

5 lowest rated submissions:

Comment ratings

3 highest rated comments:

Former high stockmarket broker tells about child sacrifice - watch from 22:00 submitted by Klo3t3 to pizzagate

blablah 0 points 19 points (+19|-0) ago

BrotherBob you have no fucking idea what you talking about. It is of course Dutch and I understand Dutch, which you clearly don't.

NOT ONE SINGLE WORD IS TRANSLATED WRONG!

...don't fall for that shill!

Former high stockmarket broker tells about child sacrifice - watch from 22:00 submitted by Klo3t3 to pizzagate

blablah 0 points 18 points (+18|-0) ago

Thank you for linking that video. I'm shocked every time again. We really need to stop these satanic people. The upper 1% needs to get overthrown! They're harming the rest of the 99%.

2 people who worked for James Alefantis said that the basement is not in Comet Ping Pong, but in Bucks Fishing and Camping submitted by blablah to pizzagate

blablah 0 points 13 points (+13|-0) ago

I totally agree with ou. we may should collect all the important data and make a full report. I already digged a lot, but also forgot a lot already. to keep an order we should think about building a database.

3 lowest rated comments:

Guys I need help. My recon guy gave me some photos and now he's gone dark. submitted by IDeliverPizza to pizzagate

blablah 4 points -4 points (+0|-4) ago

oh cmon. stop shilling with that glacier BS! I bet your recon doesn't even exist.

African migrants seeking Europe sold in slave markers in libya for $200. See? Black Lives do matter. submitted by whatisbestinlife to news

blablah 3 points -3 points (+0|-3) ago

what a fuckin racist posting. shame on you!

NEST OF PEDOS FOUND ON INSTAGRAM I NEED YOU TO HELP ME ARCHIVE AND BACKUP THE PROOF AND SCREENCAP AS WELL AS FIND MORE submitted by Mazoht to pizzagate

blablah 2 points -2 points (+0|-2) ago

hm could just be some foolish "funpic" ...not enough in my opinion.