Profile overview for Guy_Justsome.
Submission statistics

This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):

12 submissions to news

9 submissions to whatever

4 submissions to AskVoat

3 submissions to funny

2 submissions to politics

This user has so far shared a total of 30 links, started a total of 3 discussions and submitted a total of 6403 comments.

Voting habits

Submissions: This user has upvoted 7177 and downvoted 1310 submissions.

Comments: This user has upvoted 12669 and downvoted 1540 comments.

Submission ratings

5 highest rated submissions:

His name was Norman Bledsoe: his beating has been cleansed from the net., submitted: 7/31/2020 11:14:13 AM, 304 points (+306|-2)

In Lawless Seattle, Bags of Human Remains are Discovered on the Shoreline, Unknown Number of Bodies, submitted: 6/20/2020 4:37:50 PM, 81 points (+81|-0)

Vermont's Next Governor: Cross-Dresser Who Thinks He's a Woman, or Gun Grabber Who Thinks He's a Republican, submitted: 8/15/2018 2:19:00 AM, 65 points (+66|-1)

Streetshitters lynch a goatfucker., submitted: 6/27/2019 12:52:10 PM, 54 points (+54|-0)

Some Legal Details Likely to Exonerate Derek Chauvin of Murder, submitted: 7/18/2020 12:50:32 PM, 41 points (+43|-2)

5 lowest rated submissions:

No Bent Badges: Killer cops should get teardrop tattoos like regular thugs., submitted: 7/31/2020 1:02:33 PM, -4 points (+2|-6)

Military prepares for WW III by doodling pee-pees in the sky., submitted: 4/30/2018 3:31:08 AM, -1 points (+1|-2)

Scholarly Debate Becomes Existential, submitted: 8/18/2018 1:11:30 AM, 1 points (+1|-0)

The downvoating on every post ain't so bad, submitted: 3/29/2020 4:22:04 AM, 1 points (+7|-6)

Who does Bloomberg sound like?, submitted: 2/7/2020 2:42:43 AM, 1 points (+2|-1)

Comment ratings

3 highest rated comments:

Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% submitted by Wynterwhisper to news

Guy_Justsome 1 points 117 points (+118|-1) ago

So close to naming the jew.

Imagine being so unbelievably cucked that you think this makes a valid point. submitted by Splooge to politics

Guy_Justsome 0 points 108 points (+108|-0) ago

To a leftist, everyone's an impulsive child that needs to be controlled.

James A. Gagliano fucks his whole argument with a single word submitted by TestForScience to politics

Guy_Justsome 1 points 98 points (+99|-1) ago

Also, it's not the "Bill of Needs."

3 lowest rated comments:

Accident submitted by Tor1 to gifs

Guy_Justsome 10 points -7 points (+3|-10) ago

Staged. After bumping the scooter, the car is no longer moving (in relation to the building on the left), yet the rider leaps up and backward onto the hood.

Post Tension Failure Florida Bridge Collapse | Engineering EXPLAINED! submitted by Gumbatron to news

Guy_Justsome 7 points -7 points (+0|-7) ago

Three minutes into it he's still blathering about nothing.

Does he eventually say something?

3rd Grade Student Given a Detention For Bringing Lunch for Always Hungry Classmate. submitted by whythedegree to whatever

Guy_Justsome 11 points -6 points (+5|-11) ago

Not to ruin our circlejerk, but what if there are diabetics and kids with severe nut allergies in this class?

Wouldn't it be better to learn some background before chimping out over a detention slip?