This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):
20 submissions to technology
17 submissions to news
13 submissions to BiggerThanYouThought
12 submissions to apple
11 submissions to comicbooks
This user has so far shared a total of 258 links, started a total of 17 discussions and submitted a total of 237 comments.
Submissions: This user has upvoted 283 and downvoted 27 submissions.
Comments: This user has upvoted 60 and downvoted 47 comments.
5 highest rated submissions:
'Murica , submitted: 7/15/2015 6:53:11 PM, 343 points (+345|-2)
Reddit user tries to post data from FBI.gov in /r/TIL, gets removed for being racist. Yup, definitely not censorship., submitted: 7/17/2015 7:53:37 AM, 329 points (+339|-10)
Best take off ever?, submitted: 7/12/2015 8:54:53 PM, 296 points (+307|-11)
The sexiest save ever, submitted: 7/11/2015 9:43:16 PM, 294 points (+304|-10)
A model, Cassie Van Den Dungen, posted this online., submitted: 7/8/2015 7:07:12 PM, 243 points (+243|-0)
5 lowest rated submissions:
Michael Cohens lawyer gets laughed at by studio audience during disastrous NBC interview, submitted: 3/30/2018 2:22:52 AM, -5 points (+2|-7)
Apple hiring for Siri engineers just spiked to its highest level ever, submitted: 3/31/2018 3:35:20 AM, -1 points (+2|-3)
5 awesome new iPhone features in iOS 11.3 that no one is talking about, submitted: 3/31/2018 3:12:13 AM, -1 points (+3|-4)
Breitbart implicated in plot to pay off Roy Moore accuser, lawyer says, submitted: 3/26/2018 7:50:56 PM, -1 points (+3|-4)
Shaking her ass, submitted: 3/30/2018 1:49:53 AM, -1 points (+3|-4)
3 highest rated comments:
Frank_Castle 2 points 96 points 98 points (+98|-2) ago
Things that should die with reddit and never come to voat:
☑ SELECT ALL
☑ AYY LMAO
☑ RIP my inbox
☑ Came here to say this
☑ Logged in just to upvote this
☑ I know this will never be seen but...
☑ I found this gem...
☑ This will be downvoted to hell/buried but...
☑ An upvote for you, good sir
☑ You are a gentleman and a scholar
☑ You magnificent bastard
☑ Someone give this man reddit gold
☑ Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!
☑ I did nazi that coming
☑ boy, that escalated quickly
☑ to the top with you!
☑ Lost it at
☑ This is why we can't have nice things
☑ faith in humanity restored
☑ whoa / mind = blown
☑ manly tears shed
☑ I know that feel, bro
☑ Right in the feels
☑ risky click
☑ nailed it
☑ You. I like you
☑ I regret that I only have one upvote to give
☑ about tree fiddy
☑ was not disappointed
☑ Wait, why do I have you tagged as ____?
☑ What did I just read?
☑ Da fuq?
☑ YOU HAD ONE JOB
☑ I can't fap to this
☑ for science
☑ That's enough internet for me today
☑ would not bang
☑ What is this I don't even?
☑ How is this WTF?
☑ Circlejerk must be leaking
☑ Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym
☑ said no one ever
☑ I have the weirdest boner right now
☑ My first post
☑ Edit: wow I can't believe my top comment is about ____
☑ EDIT: Seriously front page? Thanks guys!
☑ EDIT: Obligatory front page edit!!!
☑ Are you me?
☑ Directions unclear - dick stuck in _______
☑ I laughed way harder than I should have
☑ It's almost like Reddit is thousands of different people with thousands of different opinions.
☑ Plot twist: _____
☑ Step one: be attractive. Step two: don't be unattractive.
☑ x/10 would Y again
☑ Cutting onions
☑ Broken Arms - Mom jerked him off
☑ ____ here: can confirm / can confirm: am ____
☑ Jolly Rancher
☑ Wednesday, the cat
☑ Dagobah (Ass Injection Infection)
☑ Shitfisting Potato
☑ Vagina Bacon
Frank_Castle 0 points 35 points 35 points (+35|-0) ago
From another post I saw on this:
I'll skip the story and focus on the conflict points.
#GamerGate has evolved to voice outrage on several things:
- Corruption in gaming journalism and competitions, and the resulting demand for disclosure and ethics reform.
- * A game developer sleeping with a journalist who then gave her game very favorable reviews (when the gaming community thought the game was not very good). She also got a gaming fundraiser shut down just before starting her own gaming fundraiser.
- A PR agent sleeping with the head judge of a game festival and her clients' games winning.
Outrage spreads to Twitter, among other online forums.
- The two women above, as well as others related to the industry jump into the heated discussion online. A few receive death threats. All sides condemn harassment and threats.
Gaming journalists publish articles declaring "gamers are dead" and paint them as cis white male misogynists who hate women in their previously-male-dominated industry. The allegations of corruption are not addressed.
Gamers outraged at the "anti-gamer" sites who ran the articles stereotyping and shaming their own fan base.
- * Gamers note that 10+ sites all ran similar talking-points on the same day, and suspect an industry-wide issue. They dig deeper into the web of industry relationships and uncover more conflicts of interest, but also a suspicion that radical, anti-male feminists (often referred to pejoratively as "social justice warriors" or SJWs) are driving the narrative in the press.
- Gamers are upset that SJWs are deflecting the issue of corruption and turning it into one of misogyny and harassment of females in the industry. Articles that emerge in the BBC and Guardian do not mention the original issue of corruption, but focus on the death threats.
The female author of the Guardian article is shown to be financially supportive of the women she defends in her article. She is called out on it publicly.
- * Gamers are convinced this is proof of the corruption.
- SJWs are convinced this is proof of the misogyny.
In response to SJWs accusing the #GamerGate movement as being driven by mostly cis white males, minority gamers who support the movement tweet with #NotYourShield to tell the SJWs they don't need anyone speaking for them.
There is a lot more to be said, but this should serve as a primer.
I will note that on the Internet, almost anything can be faked. Some gamers doubt the legitimacy of the death threats, and some SJWs doubt the existence of the #NotYourShield gamers, as anyone can post a message online, screencap it, and share it with their side as "evidence." Also note there is a 3rd party - trolls - who will fan the flames just because they can.
3 lowest rated comments:
Frank_Castle 7 points -3 points 4 points (+4|-7) ago
"Having" to downvote on principle is a reddit mentality. Just skip the content you don't like and upvote the content you do like. It's that simple.
Frank_Castle 2 points -2 points 0 points (+0|-2) ago
What's your point?