Profile overview for DoggoDave.
Submission statistics

This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):

11 submissions to aww

4 submissions to whatever

This user has so far shared a total of 14 links, started a total of 1 discussions and submitted a total of 11 comments.

Voting habits

Submissions: This user has upvoted 354 and downvoted 66 submissions.

Comments: This user has upvoted 29 and downvoted 18 comments.

Submission ratings

5 highest rated submissions:

Chrissy the Christmas Goat, submitted: 12/24/2018 6:30:19 PM, 46 points (+113|-67)

Hitler cat is on guard., submitted: 12/22/2018 5:42:11 PM, 20 points (+53|-33)

Husky Doggo, submitted: 12/7/2018 9:45:05 PM, 18 points (+60|-42)

Meowschwitz, submitted: 12/22/2018 5:43:32 PM, 17 points (+55|-38)

Merry Christmas, Goats!, submitted: 12/24/2018 6:28:15 PM, 16 points (+81|-65)

5 lowest rated submissions:

Sleepy Puppy, submitted: 1/6/2019 2:45:45 PM, -2 points (+15|-17)

Happy happy doggo!, submitted: 1/6/2019 2:47:45 PM, -2 points (+16|-18)

Pupper got snow on his nose., submitted: 1/6/2019 2:46:30 PM, -1 points (+16|-17)

Happy happy doggo!, submitted: 1/6/2019 2:47:14 PM, 1 points (+25|-24)

Sleepy Puppy, submitted: 1/6/2019 2:45:52 PM, 1 points (+19|-18)

Comment ratings

3 highest rated comments:

Where have you seen politics unreasonably injected? submitted by CodyCigar to AskVoat

DoggoDave 0 points 45 points (+45|-0) ago

This one time some cunt fucked 5 guys to get a good game review.

The globalist plan to exterminate humanity begins: "Useless eaters" must be eliminated, say globalists submitted by deandg99 to whatever

DoggoDave 0 points 14 points (+14|-0) ago

If we killed the 1% we'd free up more resources than those used by the other 99%.

Give Alex Jones press credentials and sit him next to Jim Acosta submitted by gramman74 to whatever

DoggoDave 2 points 12 points (+14|-2) ago

Yes, I love it! And yeah, if Jim Acosta Is the benchmark for Journalism, get Alex in there!

3 lowest rated comments:

Would you fuck me? submitted by GhostSkin to AskVoat

DoggoDave 0 points 7 points (+7|-0) ago

Is you woman? Else no

how does a person tell someone they have bad body odor in a kind and polite way? submitted by zyklon_b to AskVoat

DoggoDave 0 points 9 points (+9|-0) ago

Are they black, because there's nothing you can do but burn the body.

Today is International Men's Day! submitted by Plant_Boy to whatever

DoggoDave 0 points 10 points (+10|-0) ago

Civilization is penis powered.