Profile overview for Dirtyducky.
Submission statistics

This user has mostly submitted to the following subverses (showing top 5):

6 submissions to VoatCraft

4 submissions to music

1 submissions to myphotography

1 submissions to SickJokes

1 submissions to todayilearned

This user has so far shared a total of 7 links, started a total of 8 discussions and submitted a total of 79 comments.

Voting habits

Submissions: This user has upvoted 545 and downvoted 22 submissions.

Comments: This user has upvoted 909 and downvoted 79 comments.

Submission ratings

5 highest rated submissions:

MGMT - Kids, submitted: 7/12/2015 2:45:36 AM, 33 points (+34|-1)

My feminist friend asked me "Why aren't you a feminist?" and caught me off guard as I didn't have a prepared list of reasons. Voat, why aren't you a feminist?, submitted: 12/30/2015 4:53:52 AM, 33 points (+37|-4)

Construction Guild welcomes you!, submitted: 7/20/2015 2:24:35 AM, 14 points (+14|-0)

If you see this lava mountain, it's not a grief., submitted: 7/14/2015 3:42:38 AM, 13 points (+13|-0)

A Muslim astronaut successfully lands on the moon. What's the first thing he says?, submitted: 2/23/2016 3:22:52 AM, 10 points (+11|-1)

5 lowest rated submissions:

TIL that there are over 28,000 bath toys floating in the world's oceans after a storm hit a container ship in 1992, submitted: 7/10/2015 6:44:32 PM, 1 points (+1|-0)

Grass from an ant's perspective, submitted: 7/7/2015 6:25:35 PM, 2 points (+2|-0)

Skrillex - Summit (feat. Ellie Goulding), submitted: 7/11/2015 5:03:33 PM, 2 points (+2|-0)

My theory to how the voatworld will end, with mathematical proof, submitted: 8/12/2015 2:03:27 AM, 3 points (+4|-1)

M83 - Wait, submitted: 7/11/2015 3:13:56 AM, 5 points (+5|-0)

Comment ratings

3 highest rated comments:

Mom of 10 year old: My son is awesome. Hes a good kid." The owner of the strore he set on fire and the old lady he mugged beg to differ. submitted by 1Sorry_SOB to news

Dirtyducky 1 points 59 points (+60|-1) ago

Please don't be black, please don't be black, damn. The kid is black.

Bernie Sanders issues bill to make 4-year colleges tuition-free submitted by brownbupstate to news

Dirtyducky 0 points 34 points (+34|-0) ago

Or feeding the military-industrial complex.

Pao resigns as CEO of reddit after user revolt. submitted by Sperethiel to MeanwhileOnReddit

Dirtyducky 0 points 26 points (+26|-0) ago

The damage is already done. She set a precedent that made censorship okay.

3 lowest rated comments:

Bernie Sanders now has Ronda Rousey in his corner. submitted by macredsmile to politics

Dirtyducky 3 points -3 points (+0|-3) ago

Yeah, about 40% of it is gender discrimination by employers. The other 60% is just differences in career choices.

At least somebody at Harvard gets when the Yalies don't. submitted by mistryla to news

Dirtyducky 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago

Lets not stoop to the level of SJWs and think labeling is a fair form of argument. It's good to now have a name for it and all, but we can't go around calling everyone who disagrees fascists and disregard their arguments because they're a fascist.

Is the term "anchor baby" offensive? submitted by JoeKerr to AskVoat

Dirtyducky 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago

As an anchor baby myself, no. Descriptive terms aren't inherently offensive. As of now, that's the only phrase to describe them (me). As Cruz said, give me a better term and I'll use it. The whole "I'm offended" thing is drawing attention away from the actual question and onto the wording being used.