In Advance of Cease-Fires, Bombings in Afghanistan Kill at Least 18 - The New York Times
' No one else was killed, but 15 people were wounded, according to Ghulam Sanai Stanikzai, the Nangarhar police chief. '
'Monday, a ministry spokesman, Mohammad Daud Naeemi, said. '
'At least one bombing was attributed to the Islamic State, the extremist group also known as ISIS, according to Afghan officials. '
'In eastern Nangarhar Province, three suicide attackers struck at the Education Ministry’s offices in the provincial capital, Jalalabad, but the police had been warned they were coming. '
'Seventeen people were killed and 40 were wounded, said Wahidullah Majroh, a spokesman for the Ministry of Public Health. '
[–] 13015529? ago
Obama should have apologized to those Muslims much harder I guess.